We believe in:
- The Holy Bible: We believe in the verbal inspiration of the Holy Bible, both the Old and New Testament (II Timothy 3:16, Hebrews 4:12, I Peter 1:19-21).
- God: We believe in one God revealed in three Persons: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit (Matthew 3:16-17 and 23-29, John 17.
- Man: We believe that man, in his natural state, is a sinner, lost, undone, without hope, and without God (Romans 3:19-23, Galations 3:22, and Ephesians 2:1-2 and 12).
- Divinity and Humanity of Christ Jesus: We believe that Jesus Christ of Nazareth is God come in flesh and that He is both divine and human (Luke 1:23-38, John 14:1-3, Acts 2:36, Acts 3:14-15, Phillipians 2:5-12, Hebrews 1:3-15).
- Blood Atonement: We believe in the saving power of the Blood of Jesus Christ and His imputed righteousness to all who believe on Him with faith (Acts 4:12, Romans 4:1-9, Romans 5:1-11, Ephesians 1:3-15).
- Bodily Resurrection: We believe in the bodily resurrection of Jesus Christ (Luke 24:39, John 20:24-29).
- Ascension: We believe that Jesus Christ ascended to the Father and is presntly seated at the right hand of the Father making intercession for us (John 14:1-6, Romans 8:34
- Second Coming: We believe in the visible, bodily return of Jesus Christ to this earth to gather His Church (Bride) and judge the world (Acts 1:10, Acts 11:11, Thessalonians 4:13-18, II Thessalonians 1:7-10, James 5:8, Revelation 1:7).
- Salvation: We believe that the terms of salvation are repentance toward God for sin and a personal, heartfelt faith in the Lord Jesus Christ, which results in regeneration of the person. This salvation is entirely by the grace of our Lord, and not of works. Works are excluded except as fruit of salvation (Acts 3:19-20, Romans 4:1-5, Romans 5:1, Ephesians 2:8-10).
- Local Church: We believe that the Church of the Lord Jesus Christ is a local expression of a body of believers who have been baptized in the Name of the Father, Son and Holy Spirit: who are under recognized, delegated authorities, and who assemble to worship, carry forth the Great Commission and minister as the Holy Spirit leads (Matthew 15:18, Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 2:40-47, Acts 10:28, Ephesians 5:22-32, I Timothy 3:15).
- Ordinances: We believe that the two ordinances of the Church are water baptism and communion (The Lord’s Supper), (Matthew 3:15-16, Matthew 28:19-20, Acts 8:38, Romans 6:1-4, Luke 22:13-20).
- Separated Life: We believe that believers should seek, as the early disciples did, to practice the separated life from the world and unto Jesus Christ and to set standards of conduct which shall exalt our Lord and His Church (Romans 12:1-3, II Corinthians 6:17, Galations 6:14, Ephesians 5:11, Colossians 3:17).
- Heaven and Hell: We believe that the Scriptures clearly set forth the doctrines of eternal punishment for the lost and eternal bliss and salvation for the saved. Hell for the unsaved and Heaven for the saved (Matthew 25:34, Matthew 25:41, Matthew 25:46, Luke 16:19-31, John 14:1-3, Revelation 20:11-15).